Most of my recommendations for considering yourself an advanced steroid user are self-explanatory. Basically, my worry here is that no matter how many cycles you´ve done, if you´re losing half of your gains from each cycle, then you have a lot of work to do to figure out what you´re doing wrong after your cycles end. There´s really no way around that fact & if you´re not keeping half of your gains, then something is going wrong when you end your cycles. Before you jump into an advanced cycle, with multiple compounds and drugs, you need to get your post cycle in order. If you´re losing more than half your gains from every cycle… then something isn´t in check. You aren´t an advanced steroid user you´ve just used a lot of them. But, if you keep most of your gains from each cycle, and meet the other 3 criteria for being advanced, then this cycle is for you!
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.