- I did experience 2 workouts where I just had to get out quick( was tired lack of motivation)
These were related to not carbing up prior ro workout. I would highly recommend carbs pre workout!
- Calories were increased for this run mainly increased carbs.
- Weight gain so far has been +/- 5 lbs
- Some days I felt a little more lethargic than normal(I cannot say this is due to the supertren)
- Sleep patterns have not been disturbed(could attribute the low dose of hgh to helping with this)
- Mindset is great no angry lashing out or snapping/ no "roid rage"( i am very self controlled especially having newborn baby)
- Have liver supports on hand and use them! Liv 52, Milk Thistle, and Tudca (what I used)